Friday 9 October 2015

Day 2: Feveret Qoute

Assalamualaikum......


Selepas tamat sahaja pengajian,i realize something !
why i''m able  to finish my grad with flying of colours but why i can't  do the same thing beyond my school?Then i notice  the problem is 'FEAR'.My fear is the bigest enemy.Actually,i'm quite person  and shy person during on classes.The quite ones are the ones you got to be afraid .When i get in into college,i'm out from that zone because  i realize that being a nurses is  not only a job.I have to learn communication skill between a doctor and patient.I want to be like Florence Nightingle.Able to comfort them with a words.

Google source

Till nows i still hold on this qoutes.This years i push myself to kick the brick of  my others fear.I drop down my fear and face it .Now i feel free to do anything and only ALLAH is my gretest fear.Thinking will not  overcome the fear but action will.

Google source

Masa tanam anggur tak bergaji dulu i almost down my hopes to be a nurses .One day, i read this inspired qoutes from karya Melur Jelita.Apa guna ilmu yang aku belajar kalau tanpa amalan.Aku tak nak jadi pohon tak berbakti.Pohon yang kaku semata,pohon yang orang langsung tak pandang.Aku nak award hasil dari penat lelah study group ,projek paper work yang aku hadap seorang diri.Bermula dari itu,aku sujud menghadap ilahi mengerjakan solat dhuha tanpa henti.Alhamdullilah,masa kerja kat farmasi selama 6 bulan tu jugak aku dapat jawapan yang aku nak.SPA yang aku harapkan tercapai kini.Berkat usaha,doa orang tua juga.




ALHAMDULILAH






P/S:Habis semua bahasa aku sepuk:P

No comments:

Tabung Nufnang #